PDA

View Full Version : Prop question

gt9118
08-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Want to know if anyone can help me out with a prop. I have a 07 LSV with whatever the stock prop is. We have a really hard time keeping a speed when pulling a wakeboard. Does a “wakeboard prop” (not sure the pitch) help with the boat holding a track and speed? If so I need help on what one to get. Thanks

guinsha54
08-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Are you riding with ballast full? If so then yes, a wakeboard prop will definitely help out. I got an OJ 14.25 x 14 and saw a major difference mainly with the whole shot but also with maintaining wakeboarding speed.

aintskeered
08-14-2009, 12:44 PM
There are some settings on the perfect pass that you can adjust to tighten up the response/drift of the speed. The more weight you have the more these settings will have to be tightend up. It takes quite a bit of playing on the lake to dial in, Spend an evening sitting in the boat with the manual. If your hole shot is okay with the prop you have you might be able to just adjust the Perfect pass and save some $. If your going to adding alot more ballest I would def go with a wakeboard prop though!