PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mobius V $26000 OBO

mobius_BIG
08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Selling my '03 Mobius V so I can buy a new boat at the show this winter. You can see pics on iBoats, just search for Moomba, it's the featured listing (http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/marine_classifieds/adv-search.cgi?id=557621-ad&featured=inline).

I love this boat, it has been awesome for boarding and surfing. For those of you unfamiliar with Moomba, they make a great boat, check 'em out. My boat description is below.

My boat has an inboard V Drive with a 310 HP V-8 Indmar Assault engine, it is powerful and fast even fully loaded, and is smooth in rough water. It is 22 feet long (24 feet with extended swim platform) and the cockpit has a layout which makes it comfortable for a crowd. It has no trouble holding its max capacity of 12 people with plenty of coolers and gear.

The hull is in great condition, glossy with no major scratches or dings. The interior looks good for its age with only a few small tears in the upholstery. The engine and transmission are solid and reliable, with only 290 hours. All maintenance is up to date, it had a full tune up at the beginning of the season including engine and transmission oil change, new plugs, the works. I've even gone through the trouble of replacing the pneumatic stays to hold the compartments open. It has been stored indoors during the off season and on a lift in a covered slip during the summer months - never stored in the water or outdoors.

Options include:

Rad A-Cage Wake Tower with two sets of Board Racks (fits surf board)
Four Speakers on Tower - 2 aft facing, 2 bidirectional
Six Onboard Speakers
Subwoofer and Amp
Upgraded Stereo with CD and Aux In for iPod
Huge Swim Platorm
Transom Remote and Dashboard Controls for Stereo
Perfect Pass Speed Control
Adjustable Hydraulic Wakeplate (creates great wake for boarding)
Fat Sack Ballast - 900lb with auto fill and empty (great for surfing)
Dual Battery with Switch (great for powering the stereo all day)
XM Satellite Radio Antenna
Blue LED Cockpit Lighting (very cool at night)
Bimini Top
Custom Snap On Cover
Depth Sounder

The boat comes with a dual axle matching tandem trailer with custom wheels and surge brakes. Also included are four matching fenders, plenty of life vests, anchor...I can even throw in a wakeboard and surf board if it will seal the deal.

Email me if you are interested in taking a test run or making an offer.

STANG KILLA SS
08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
need more pics!

is this an LSV?