PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a new Ballast drain pump??

superman
08-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I have a 02 LSV. One of my drain pumps as gone out. It looks like the original pump. Its the Rule 700GPH. Do they make a replacement motor or the exact pump so i can slip it right back into the original mounting brackets? Thanks.
________
Yamaha XT350 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_XT350)

moombadaze
08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Great time to swap to a 800gph tsunami--it will fit the braket and the hoses- modify two wires and it will empty faster also, pump is about $30 at wallmart.

superman
08-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks, thats what i will do.
________
Harley-Davidson XA (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_XA)

jasonwm
08-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Great time to swap to a 800gph tsunami--it will fit the braket and the hoses- modify two wires and it will empty faster also, pump is about $30 at wallmart.
And if one ever fails again, you can just swap out the cartridge instead of having to replace the whole thing.

HercengTN
08-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Where can I get the replacement cartridge? How easy is the installation?

moombadaze
08-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Where can I get the replacement cartridge? How easy is the installation?

Wallmart has them-pump and replacement cartridge, splice 2 wires together, slip cartridge into pump body. done it less than 2 minutes. Sad to say its not even worth opening a beer-maybe a one sip job:rolleyes:

jester
08-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Wallmart has them-pump and replacement cartridge, splice 2 wires together, slip cartridge into pump body. done it less than 2 minutes. Sad to say its not even worth opening a beer-maybe a one sip job:rolleyes:

Just because it is just a one sip job does not mean you cannot sit in the boat and have a six pack. Just yell a few times and have some tools all over the back of the boat and the wife will never know.

moombadaze
08-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Just because it is just a one sip job does not mean you cannot sit in the boat and have a six pack. Just yell a few times and have some tools all over the back of the boat and the wife will never know.

Thanks, needed a good laugh this morning.