PDA

View Full Version : seadeck color help!

gus 08 mobius lsv
08-05-2009, 02:59 PM
ok as u can see from my pics on my profile my boat is a solid regal red even the inside of the boat. my upholstery is sandrock . you guys that already bought your pads that have the sandrock base upholstery what color best color matches that? i talked to chuck and he thought it was the mica but wasn't sure. we talked about the mica over black. any thoughts from you guys on those colors matching my boat!

mmandley
08-05-2009, 05:10 PM
I have the Mica Sea Dek cover. It really matches my Sandrock interior.

I was actually thinking a black cover with a sandrock roo would really set it off on your red. They don't have that color combo.

I think the Mica on Black Roo will be a sweet look. It will realy pull the interior color out against the red and pop.

if you want PM me your email ill snap some more pics of the deck and my sand rock colored sun deck area to show you how close they match. I mean its so close the tan on my boat hull and the Sea Dec pad match exactly.

Razzman
08-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Just keep one thing in mind, black gets hot!

hotrod62
08-05-2009, 08:30 PM
I just received my samples from Seadek and the Mica is just about a perfect match for my Sandrock Interior. I am going with A mica Pad with a Back Roo

gus 08 mobius lsv
08-06-2009, 07:24 AM
I just received my samples from Seadek and the Mica is just about a perfect match for my Sandrock Interior. I am going with A mica Pad with a Back Roo

what color is your boat? chuck is sending me samples too but i think that is gonna be my color scheme as well

jmvotto
08-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Mmandley, do you have pics of your mica pad. If i am to replace mine it would be the black over the mica roo, which may be a custom order:confused:

Gus,
thats what i would get ( the back pad with the mica roo definitely would go with the red)and love to see the pics.

hotrod62
08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
what color is your boat? chuck is sending me samples too but i think that is gonna be my color scheme as well

Mine Is Britnay Blue bottom and Sandrock top.

Sled491
08-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Man I'm glad mine is already on and being enjoyed:)

mmandley
08-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Mmandley, do you have pics of your mica pad. If i am to replace mine it would be the black over the mica roo, which may be a custom order:confused:

Gus,
thats what i would get ( the back pad with the mica roo definitely would go with the red)and love to see the pics.

Yes if you want a Black Pad with a Mica Roo its custom and i dont know if Chuck does that.

page 5 or 6 of this thread has my new pad installed. PM your email if you want full size pics.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7844&page=5

wolfeman131
08-07-2009, 01:39 PM
question....can someone please post a link to the Seadek web page where it shows examples of the colors available?

thnx!

http://www.seadek.com/

stock colors shown on the right

jmvotto
08-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Mmandley, Thanks for the pics
Is your boat sandrock??

mmandley
08-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Mmandley, Thanks for the pics
Is your boat sandrock??

yes Hull is Tan with a White center. Interior is Sandrock with dark brown accents