PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Parts List

csumabat
07-31-2009, 05:01 PM
I finally found the money to purchase the StarGazer Wake Edition and it arrived today. All excited to open it only to find that one key piece is missing (GPS). I think I have everything in the box except the GPS but I don't know because I don't have a clear parts list that should have arrived.
Anyway I'm posting to this forum to see if anyone has a clear parts list of what should come with your perfect pass, cables and all so that I can atleast know what other things I might be missing if any. :(
I tried calling them at 1:30 PM PT but no answer and have since left a voice mail and e-mail. What sucks is that my credit card has already been charged. Hopefully they get back to me soon...

mofierka
07-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Mine came with:

1 Display (To replace moomba cruise)
1 GPS Reciever ( Black circle thing to be mounted on dash or under)
1 Wire Harness
1 black box ( to be mounted under the dash)
1 Wire Cap (which mounts back by the engine)

csumabat
07-31-2009, 05:26 PM
What does the 1 Wire Cap (which mounts back by the engine)?

CS

mofierka
07-31-2009, 07:33 PM
its actually a ALDL ground plug. You plug it in by the transmission on the lower part of the engine. It will have a dust plug on installed, just remove it and install the plug

NCSUmoomba
08-01-2009, 09:37 AM
When you say the "GPS" is missing, what do you mean? What part were you expecting?

csumabat
08-02-2009, 02:49 PM
When you say the "GPS" is missing, what do you mean? What part were you expecting?

I'm missing the GPS receiver.
I purchased the StarGazer Wake Edition. The box has the control module, the display, 2 cables, and aldl plug but no GPS receiver.

Sled491
08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Seems like kind of major thing to forget to put in the box :(

dtlaine
08-02-2009, 10:56 PM
If I remember correctly, the GPS receiver came in its own bag inside the box. It's not very big, but it is big enough that you shouldn't be able to accidentally throw it away or something. I hope they overnight a new one to you.

csumabat
08-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Looks like PP is overnighting me the GPS receiver. :)

I've started installing the display onto the dash and as I was removing the cables from the speedometer I removed four cables and 1 cable attached to a POT. What do I do with these cables since the PP display has no connections for them to go into.

Is this something that just get's cut or tucked away. last thing I want to do is short something out, but it looks identical to the other speedometer obviously since it was attached to one.

Also on one of the longer cables of the PP display there's cables for switch, and two timers. What is this for? Any ideas...

mnpracing
08-05-2009, 10:34 AM
The timer, timer, switch plugs are only used if you purchased the optional gadgets for slalom course timing. The switch plug would connect to some gadget on a slalom rope which does something with timing as well.