PDA

View Full Version : Indiana INT

Chefwong
07-29-2009, 04:02 PM
For anyone looking for a fun family competitive environment this Sunday, August, 2nd there is an Indiana INT wakeboard competition in Angola IN.

This is a competition that is designed for all ages and abilities, from an Entro category designed for riders not yet hitting wake-wakes all the way to Pro level. There is also a masters (30+) and veterans (40+) division designed for the more mature competitor.

For more information check out Indiana INT's website http://www.intleague.com/indiana/

Hillbilly
07-30-2009, 11:58 AM
I suggest anybody near an INT event to check it out. They are great times and you can meet a ton of cool people.

I am hitting one up in Nor-Cal this weekend by Corning.

Chefwong
07-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes they are a great time, and it's not cut-throat competition like some of the other tournaments I've been to, just a fun enviornment.

This tournament will have a natique and possible a XLV as tow boats, anyone interested in hanging out and riding with a bunch of people that love wakeboarding, this is for you.

Reese350
07-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up. We're going to try to bring Garrett down to ride in it. Maybe, we'll see you there!

Scott

Chefwong
07-31-2009, 04:57 PM
That would be awesome if you guys could make it!

It is official the morning set will be pulled with a Moomba XLV and the afternoon will be pulled with a natique 230.

Your guaranteed to ride on both!

Reese350
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
We're coming! See you tomorrow!!

Scott