PDA

View Full Version : sea deck group buy

No Worries
07-13-2009, 10:47 AM
anyone interested in another group buy. I need a new pad NOW. tired of the black junk. reg. price is 220 I think and the group buy is 170.

let me know [email protected]

Check out the sea dek web site to see the cool designs.

jasonba1
07-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Jim Jackson at viper customs is now selling the supra and moomba sea deck pads for our members of this site for 189 at any time you have to make sure you tell him you saw it on this site. His number is 865-388-4096. Hope this helps everyone out I talked him into this last week so feel free to order 1 or do a group buy .

eseebeck
07-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Sweet , Thanks Jason. is he selling authentic sea dek pads? Seems strange that he can sell authentic pads cheaper then the sea dek factory.

Has anyone ordered one yet?

I am sick of cleaning the black stuff off my white seats.

Thanks again

jasonba1
07-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Yea they are authentic he is a dealer and buys in volume along with other things from them. So just for are supra and moomba sites he is offering the discount because I told him a lot of people would like them and he has done alot of business between the two sites with out memebers on different things. If you would like to see pics. Either give Jim a call at 865-388-4096 or you can email him but phone is usually quicker. Just make sure you leave a messeage if you call if he doesnt answer.