PDA

View Full Version : Broken bindings

jester
07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
So I am so happy with what happened I just wanted to share with everyone.

I have a Slingshot board and boots. I love my setup. Well this last weekend the tong on one of my boots came out. I was bummed since everything is over a year old now. Well I called my dealer and they would not exchange them since they are over a year old but they called Slingshot for me. Well I took photos and Slingshot is sending me a new pair of boots. They are sending them next day so I will have them by this weekend. The whole process took less than 3 days and one of the days was waiting for me to get photos. I am super excited since I love my setup. Just wanted to share that I will be buying Slingshot again. Nothing better then an easy process and people getting right back too you.

K_E_N
07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I love to read messages like that. As a whole, I've found that the wake companies are quite consumer friendly over the years. Last year, I had a similar issue with some CWB bindings. They corrected the problem with no questions.

BWeber
07-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Its great to know that some companies still have good customer service. Myself on the other hand, I have been having horrible luck with it.

I had a new suspension for my truck take 12 weeks to get delivered and when it showed up it was the wrong one.

I am still trying to get the stereo fixed on my 09' LSV that I picked up back in April. I really expected more from Skiers Choice on this one.

That's my Friday vent.