PDA

View Full Version : New Board?

EUSTACE
09-21-2002, 09:47 AM
I'm looking to buy a new board.... Up in the air between a LF Trip 43 and the CWB Absolute 141. Any Advice??

CWS_Kahuna
01-30-2003, 12:01 AM
If you have not already purchased your new board, you might want to try the wakeworld.com board wizard to help with your decision. I think both of those boards are nice though. Goodluck

moombamania
02-26-2003, 02:38 PM
My wife and I both ride LF Trips. I have a 143 and Santa just brought her a new 2003 133. Fantastic air time and rocker really smooths out the landings. Extra fins can mess with ya early on letting you catch and edge every now and then, ouch.

I did here that just last week O'brien & Liquid Force closed their doors. This is a banking/financial issue regarding lack of payments. Talked with an O'brien team rider at the Indianapolis Boat show and he said it looks like a buyer will come in and save the day but as of 2/26 these two are still locked. This dude was really knowledgable about what was going on and he feels very confident they will be up and running. It's like damn, who would Shapiro ride for!

Dillon
05-24-2003, 10:20 AM
Gerat Board, 280 no shipping..boardparadise.com

latchkey
09-05-2003, 01:58 PM
I have a cwb 03 absolute platinum 134 and love it. Great for everything. I think anyway. I've ridden the 03 absolute 140(brother in law's) before I purchased mine, but it was a little too big me someone my size(160lbs). It was harder to cut on because I didn't sit in the water enough. Both had great pop and are very easy to spin and such. I don't have any exp with LF so can't help you there. Good luck and have fun.:)

buywake.com usually has free shipping and good prices by the way. That is where I purchased mine.

Bfrank
12-25-2003, 11:33 PM
We started on a Hyperlite TFD136, very nice board. Recently was sold on a Hyperlite Parks138, the local Hyperlite rep. told me it was the best board they have ever made. I did one of those spontanious purchases......not a good idea. Took it out on the lake and WOW does this thing put you in the air. It carves better than my TFD, lands from way up high with nice buttery splashes. I would recommend this board to anyone who likes major air time and mild landings.

randy
02-14-2004, 03:53 AM
i've ridden the '02 cwb absolute and really liked it. it had really nice pop and the landings were good. it's a pretty easy board to control too. i personally am looking at buying a new board, probably a LF subsance or the new cwb absolute. gotriver.com has got some really cheap specials on cwb if u can find your size and its still in stock.

zak
05-03-2004, 05:30 PM
hey i was wounder if anyone nows about the new parks or byerly 138, 137, i need a good board with good pop and if any know where i can get one of these realy cheep or if any one has on please let me know
[email protected]