PDA

View Full Version : Bummer - Still waiting on "The Book"

lancesaville
06-26-2009, 12:51 PM
I ordered "The Book" getting started DVD for me and some friends who are wanting to learn to wakeboard, heard it was the best. Eveything looked good, lol, it was to show up today (friday) so we could watch it tonight and try techniques tomorrow at the lake, but when it showed up today, I got an EMPTY DVD case :/ grrrrrr. The label is there and everything, it was shrinkwrapped, just some guy TOTALLY forgot the most important part, the disc. I contacted the amazon.com seller and the book guys so hopefully someone will be calling or emailing soon. I asked if there was a way for us to watch it online tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. Just a little bummed and its actually a bit funny so I thought I'd share....I'm sure either the seller or the wakeboard camp guys will make it right.

lancesaville
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Mike McLin from the wakeboard camp personally contacted me and took care of it. Got me a replacement in 3 days. +1 for the book.

mcdye
07-01-2009, 01:57 PM
glad to hear ur hooked up. look forward to seeing Aerial display behind the "Green Monstah" this weekend. :)

lancesaville
07-01-2009, 05:23 PM
glad to hear ur hooked up. look forward to seeing Aerial display behind the "Green Monstah" this weekend. :)

Roger that, we're buying fireworks. How's that for an aerial display !