PDA

View Full Version : I just want to see the Sun ONCE!

Sharpie647
06-26-2009, 11:25 AM
The northeast is killing me right now!! I haven't see a sunny day in way way to long. I am getting tired of all these clouds every day. I can't believe it is almost July.

Of course the clouds don't stop us from wakeboarding or skiing but man I sure would like to be able to hang out in the sun.

This Morning it wasn't raining but at first the fog was was so thick it was hard to drive the boat. Here a shot of the fog after it started to let up and let us ride a bit.
https://forum.moomba.com/picture.php?albumid=187&pictureid=1595

dtlaine
06-26-2009, 12:35 PM
That's a great pic. I'd like to get some of the rain from the north. Our lake is within about six inches of me not being able to make it out the canals to the lake.

Sharpie647
06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Our lake is still very high compared to previous years. It doesn't really affect anyway in a negative way other than a few beaches are shorter than normal. Usually the water is this high beginning of May and by June 1st it has dropped 6-8 inches. I can't believe it is end of June already.

kaneboats
06-27-2009, 08:17 AM
I was in Providence earlier this week. Everybody up there was complaining that the golf courses are so wet the fairways and greens are just puddles. It was overcast and cool for 3 days straight. I actually enjoyed it after 7 days in a row over 100 here.