PDA

View Full Version : considering new lsv

pedlbooz
03-28-2004, 03:40 PM
I currently own a sea doo challenger 18 ft boat and I am considering the purchaae of a moomba. I do not know much about the indmar engine but I have heard some good things, infact I have not really heard any bad things. Just looking for general comments on peoples experiences and if there is anyone who bought new and is financing what can I expect as far as: loan term, financing percentage(apr), and warranty? Thanks and maybe I'll see you soon in a moomba. Art

Buddy
03-28-2004, 04:08 PM
i pick up my new mobius lsv next week from the dealer. dont know anything about warranty or apr all i know is they ride really really nice

Jon
03-29-2004, 11:27 AM
You will not be dissapointed with an LSV. It is a great boat for both skiing and wakeboarding, especially with the addition of the hydraulic wakeplate. Indmar engines are proven in the marine industry. Most of the top ski and wakeboard boat companies use Indmar in their boats (MasterCraft, Tige, Supra, Moomba). The engine has a 3 year warranty directly from Indmar. The hull and deck has a lifetime warranty. Everything else in the boat has a one year warranty. We are able to give people 12 year loans right now with 5.25% financing.