PDA

View Full Version : "Well, that was a first..."

ian ashton
06-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Yesterday we were on the lake (as usual) in a cove that is on the far end, away from our marina. I took a few runs on the slalom, my dad hopped on the wakeboard, and I decided to ride the wake skate back across the lake to our marina (about a 10 to 15 minute ride). Right before entering the cove that our marina is in we passed a boat with a few guys and girls, and when I looked over at them one of the girls dropped her pants and mooned me!

I was dumbfounded! I've never seen a girl moon someone, much less someone being pulled 70' behind a boat, haha. Whats even crazier is that she looked pretty good!

sandm
06-24-2009, 10:19 AM
I wonder if captain morgan helped her make that decision?

tlatoani
06-24-2009, 10:54 AM
It is common courtesy to moon her back. Just FYI.

scoot_gt
06-24-2009, 11:18 AM
...or throw a little "fashion air"

SEARK
06-24-2009, 12:29 PM
kinda puts a "nice end" to the day.

lancesaville
06-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I wonder if captain morgan helped her make that decision?

Yepper, sounds like she had a few vanilla cokes w/ lime :D

Sled491
06-24-2009, 09:44 PM
You sure about that "good lookin'" thing. You could have been still seeing stars after those killer cuts on your dads ski:)

jimmobius
06-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Several trips ago to Lake Powell we just finished skiing in one of the canyons and were just idling along past a houseboat and low and behold 3 ladies decided to show us the full moons right there in broad daylight. We had skied back and forth in this canyon behind their houseboat for I don't know how many times each day we were on that part of the lake ( all week) . Another trip we were cruising the main channel in the houseboat and low and behold a group of men decided to do the same thing . I guess if someone feels the desire to show the moon to a tour boat they will summons the NPS ranger to show up and give you an indecent exposure ticket for you to take home and share with all your friends and neighbors.
Jim .

zegm
06-24-2009, 10:52 PM
I want pictures!

Way back when I was a US Civil Service Lifeguard/Boat Dock employee working a cool Monday afternoon on a US Army Rec area dock. The lake was dead as me and 4 other lifeguards were sitting on our huge covered boat dock waiting to get off and go skiing. We then noticed a rocking bass boat floating around the corner. There is a guy in it on his knees, moving funny!!! OK I won't go into any more details here but eventually the boat comes up to our dock and besides that guy and a couple of pretty girls in the boat. They were SOOO drunk that they didn't notice they were also half naked. They needed some fuel but they had no military ID cards. Well lets just say that me and my fellow lifeguards did what we could (as slowly as we could) to make sure they got some gas! ....Oh and a walk to the coke machine up the hill, a trip to show them where the restroom was and whatever else they needed to see while the dude was waiting at the boat for his gas! You know we had to let the guy sober up some before he left!!!! 8-)