PDA

View Full Version : 1st Free Ride

SEARK
06-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Had my first free ride this weekend (no pics this time, but hopefully next weekend). :D Did it twice. First time went about 3/4 mile 2nd went a little further. Was a great feeling to ride w/o the rope. Did it behind my friends LSV, so now the goal is to do it behind my LS.

04OUTBACK
06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
That's awesome. Let's get together before I move and ride at Eagle. We surf my LSV or my buddies NON Moomba... We have Several Inland Surfers Blue lake and Red Woody) and both are great to get started on! CONGRATS

SEARK
06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
When are you leaving? Maybe we can work something in after the 4th.

04OUTBACK
06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I should be home on weekends for a while. i start work up there on 7.14

SEARK
06-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I know that we are pretty swamped until you start work, but if you're still going to be here on weekends after that I hope that we can meet up one of them.

Don't know if you've come through Lake Village recently or not, but the bottom is dropping out of the lake now. No way I can pull my boat up to my dock and there's only about 2 places left that I can still even put in. They say the draw down will be finished by 7-15, but at the rate it's going it will be sooner than that. Farmers are helping the draw down by early irrigation. Lake will probably go lower than the Game & Fish said it would. :(