PDA

View Full Version : Dealer praise

TSC
06-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Just wanted say that in the month we've owned our '08 LSV we've had a tremendous time even through the anguishing breakin period. As soon as the 10hrs appeared the tube hit the water for my son since we didn't have wakeboard gear yet. Made my first trip back to the dealer on Saturday without the boat to look for gear. Found out the phrase "breakout another thousand" is commonly used by boat owners.

I'm not in the door 3 minutes talking with our salesman, when the serviceman/proshop manager walks up and hands me a replacement courtesy light which they noticed was out during delivery. Thought we would take care of it at the 20hr service, but damn I was impressed he just came right over with the part. He then spent quite a bit of time with us helping us find wakeboards/bindings for my son and me. While I did research online and read alot of threads here about boards/bindings, buying local to support my local dealer I thought would be a win/win for both of us.

Gotta say that the guys at A&S in South Windsor, CT have been impressive to date with their personalized service.

mmandley
06-15-2009, 02:58 PM
just thought I would chime in on the dealer praise - our dealer has been fantastic on the west coast as well - Active watersports in the portland area those guys have been great to work with...

I agree the guys at the Beaverton and Oregon City store are awesome. Always helpful and easy to get along with.