PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this, Not too old to barefoot

jmvotto
06-11-2009, 01:24 PM
http://fittoboom.msnbc.msn.com/?source=spotlight2&gt1=25054#/home/video/3/0

Let the subway ad run for 15 seconds then the video starts, darn these ads pretty cool stuff

mcdye
06-11-2009, 02:14 PM
That is cool....i WILL be tickled to still be doing watersports at that age.

BensonWdby
06-11-2009, 06:20 PM
I needed to see this. I was having a bit of a crisis of faith what with losing most of my ski cohorts and this really nasty weather this year. I hope to finally get out on the new Radar this weekend...

Lawdog
06-16-2009, 07:53 PM
That is an awesome bit to watch.

Sled491
06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I needed to see this. I was having a bit of a crisis of faith what with losing most of my ski cohorts and this really nasty weather this year. I hope to finally get out on the new Radar this weekend...

I kind if know what your sayin. I tried and tried to get an ealry start this year, and while I did it was just barely. Then we got a new Digital Camcorder and I watche the video of my pass from saturday night. Man I suck right now:( I felt really strong on my off side and was going real deep into the turns...so I thought. Man I suck right now. So Dave if you need to get out and want to feel good about yourself head on down and we'll ski a weekend together no probs. Boat gas on me! Rum, wine and steaks on you :)

zegm
06-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Last Sunday (Fathers day) when we were out we saw a Ski Tique come by with the a barefoot boom and a guy barefooting, looking great! I thought, man we should try this! A little later we saw a young woman get up, again looking great. Maybe she goes 100 yards and then BOOM a huge splash!!! What a wipeout! (9+) and then I thought maybe I won't try it! So right now it's a no!