PDA

View Full Version : Swim Grid - Max Weight?

Canuckle Head
06-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Can anyone tell me the maximum weight that the swim grid can withstand? I got a friend who is 370ish and I'm worried about more than one person being back there. Especially if it's him!

With frinds like that, who needs ballast!? :)

mmandley
06-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Yea hes a good boat anchor lol.

Im not positive on the weight on the deck. I know the water under the boat helps support some of the weight. We have had 3 people on our several times and thats a bit crowed let me tell ya but it was a combined weight of 500+

So i dont see why he and 1 other person cant be back there. I didnt find anything in the owners book about it so im assuming if theres no warning then it can withstand more then several adults. Other wise they would give a warning for liability.

Tomorrow or Monday when more people are back from the lakes im sure soeone can give you a figure.

I'm stuck working all night. Bleh..The forum is my only way to feel like im not working LOL

kaneboats
06-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Be sure and post pictures of him surfing if you get him to do it.

mmandley
06-08-2009, 04:43 PM

Few weeks ago we were out and this boat cruised by and this really voluptuous woman, as we will refer to her went by surfing. Claudia saw her and said dam if she can do it i can do it np at all.

I just laughed

This other girl was a giving that boat a workout thats for sure LOL.

Canuckle Head
06-09-2009, 01:02 AM

Sure thing. NExt time out I'll see if I can make it happen. Stil trying to figure out how to make the perfect wave. I am also a surfer but am having trouble getting the wave to remain consistent.

ToddXLV
06-09-2009, 02:05 AM
370lbs? That's a big fish...