PDA

View Full Version : lake pics

KT Mobius
06-05-2009, 06:20 PM
First time at the lake. I didnt want to go home.

gcombe74
06-05-2009, 06:52 PM
man ... sitting here at work looking at these just about killed me.... nice, just makes we want to be on the lake.

deerfield
06-05-2009, 07:30 PM
KT - Nice boat and nice pics! I'll bet that's one beautiful lake. We got nice lakes here in Illinois buy ain't got anything like that one in your picture. - Deerfield

moombadaze
06-05-2009, 07:35 PM
KT, awsome looking boat you have there. Great photos on the lake

cab13367
06-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Nice! Where was this at and what was the water temp?

mmandley
06-06-2009, 05:06 AM
Yea nice looking boat KT and that looks to be some nice glassy water ya got there. Is it deep enought to do your water sports and stuff in? Or do you have to go up or down the lake some?

KT Mobius
06-06-2009, 10:32 AM
The lake is Green Peter, my opinion the best lake in Oregon. The average debth is approx 50 plus feet and just over an hour from Salem. The camping is a little primitive, but worth it if you like nice water. Im not sure about the water temp, but I know its the warmest lake I have been in.

I hope you NW Moomba owners will be at the owners reunion, so I can say hi and take a peak at some of your projects. If anyone wants to get a float together Im always in.

mmandley
06-06-2009, 10:48 AM
WOW Green Peter? We been thinking of going down there. We hit up Fall Creek when ever the gas budget allows.

Yes im for sure going to the Reunion on 6/20. Look for us and come holler man. We should be the only White and Tan LSV.

According to AWS they only order 1 or 2 per year and this year the 09 is an OBV but its on the lot still. I did see a slightly older White and Tan LSV at Demo Days a few weeks back.

KT Mobius
06-06-2009, 11:20 AM
We looked at your boat when we bought ours. My wife realy liked the sandrock but I wanted to stay more traditional with blue. Honestly my boat could have been purple with pink dots, I just knew I wanted a moomba

kaneboats
06-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Here, here! Looks great. Exactly the one I would have taken. I knew Moombadaze would like it.

moombadaze
06-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Here, here! Looks great. Exactly the one I would have taken. I knew Moombadaze would like it.

Yep, check the garage when i got home to make sure my was still there, but hey if they were to borrow it and return it with the z5 i wont hold it against them;)

mmandley
06-06-2009, 06:49 PM
We looked at your boat when we bought ours. My wife realy liked the sandrock but I wanted to stay more traditional with blue. Honestly my boat could have been purple with pink dots, I just knew I wanted a moomba

So are you saying you saw my boat at AWS back in Jan-March time frame?

There was a blue LSV right next to it with the Z5 rack and we water tested the blue one as the White and Tan still had plastic on the trailer and never been in the water.

I know when i was buying mine the couple who bought the Blue one was thinking about the White and Tan and decided on the Blue one. Was this you?

If so what a small world LOL. I am wondering why you came to Portland to get a boat and not Seattle?

KT Mobius
06-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Yep, that was me. My wife and I had been working with Greg Waters for over a year and when he gave us an offer we couldnt refuse we jumped on it.

Our previous boat was blue and white, so i think maybe thats why I went with the blue LSV, however the Z5 may have had something to do with it as well.

mmandley
06-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Haha nice man. Yea when Matt R. was telling me someone was interested and not picked out for sure what boat they wanted i was worried you guys would by the White and Tan as i had my hold on it but i didnt have all the deposit up front yet.

Then they said you bought the Blue one but you wanted the Z5 on it also.

So thats what caused me to have to wait till just last week to get my Z5 because your boat was the last LSV Z5 they had LOL.