PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide on Mobius V or LSV

sherardp
09-12-2002, 09:00 PM
OK...The only difference I see in the V and LSV is that the V is a bigger boat and has a playpen. Is there something I'm missing. Does it produce the same wake as a LSV? I'm assuming the V costs more than the LSV since it is a bigger boat. Am I wrong there?

Do the 2003's have ballasts as standard or still an option?

jimLSV02
11-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Don't really know if there is a noticeable differense between the two but if you want great room and performance you are in the right frame of mind!
I purchased a 2002 LSV with ballast system, tandem trailer and pretty much the works in July.
Love everything about the boat! The wake is like a SUNAMI when all 3 ballasts are filled. I have added about 600 watts of tunes and Nile tower speakers for great sound.
I can't say enough about this boat!
If I could come up with one bad thing to say about the boat it would be the drivers seat. I have the riser seat but my eye level is still right on the windshield frame. I will correct this problem next spring by adding my own 2 to 3 inch lift to the seat. YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim -- contact me with questions if you want:[email protected]

jimLSV02
11-05-2002, 07:24 PM
P.S. I know where there is a brand new 2002 Mobius LSV at a dealer for dirt cheap! Loaded with most options and the Tandem Trailer! Interested let me know. It is identical to the one I just perchased from them! :)
[email protected]
Jim