PDA

View Full Version : Who to speak to at Skiers Choice

SanMarzano
06-05-2009, 11:25 AM
So my dealer has been doing crappy horrible work to my ride. I mean it looks like 5 year olds are doing the repairs. Anyone know a good contact?

Razzman
06-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Probably Natalie Carrera, i know she dealt with my dealer when he took on the line. Then again just calling cust service would probably work as well.

csmsk
06-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey San,
What dealer are you using? I need a little job done and wouldn't mind avoiding them. My dealer's shop closed last year, and I've yet to hear anything good about Liquid Wrenches in Livermore. Damn Economy!!! Thanks for the heads up.

Razzman
06-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey csmsk i used Liquid Wrenches last year for winterization and had no issues other than they forgot to check & roll up the front ballast bag. Did the job for $185 including all fluid & filter changes. I will say this though, you have to be very clear and get stuff in writing to include pricing. They deffinately are not in the same league as Delta was.

csmsk
06-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the info, Razz. I just do everything myself now, but I need a small jellcoat repair done and I don't know the first thing about that job. I might just take her to a local fiberglass and detail shop. It would be closer for me anyways.