PDA

View Full Version : DB7's pride & joy

db7
03-16-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure what happened, but my original post of my boat pictures that has been on this board for a couple weeks now has disapeared!!! ???
So I will post them again.
This is a 2003 Mobius about 50hrs on it as of this post, 320hp, 6speaker cd system.

Livindadream
03-23-2004, 05:15 PM
db, that's a sweet ride. Did you order it that way from the factory? I have an '02 with the Mobius graphics on it, but want to switch to the simpler graphics you have. Curious how hard it was if you did it yourself?

Shoemaker Mobius
03-25-2004, 04:25 PM
DB7,
I hate to be a pain in the #@$%, but how did you post your webshots album?? If you could be specific, I have some pictures on webshots that I would like to post, but I don't have any idea how to get the specific link added to a posting and for that matter, figure out what the link should be. I see that your link was http://community.webshots.com/user/dbski100, so I am assuming my link might be http://community.webshots.com/user/garyshoe. But, I have two albums out there, one called "wakeboarding" and the other called "for the birds". In order to point to the wakeboarding album, would I then add /wakeboarding onto the URL after the "garyshoe"? If you have any idea I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Just for grins, I am going to try something here:

db7
03-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Sorry guys I havnt gotten to your questions, I've been gone with my family over springbreak.

Livindadream: Thanks, and yes I ordered my boat with the "oval" decals, but as you can see by some of the pictures I had them leave the decals off. I was going to do something different with the stock oval decal, but I got lazy and put the Moomba oval on without doing anything fancy. As far as being hard to do? It depends on how much experiance you have with vinyl decals. This being a large one it is a little more difficult. I worked for a body shop years ago, and used to put these things on quite often. If I didnt have that previous experience I would have hired someone to put it on for me. All it takes is one mistake and you have your nice new decal folded over on itself.

Shoemaker: I dont know if you realive this but when you typed out your webshot link on the previous post, it will actually take it to your webshot album. I'm not sure how to have it go to just your wakeboarding album only.

I have my "pictures link" added to the bottom of each post, you can do this by adding it to your profile. Go to your profile, and on the board configuration you can add it to your signiture.

Hope that answers your questions.

Its been in the 70's over the last couple days here in Oregon... The boats coming out soon!!! (with a dry suit of course)

Summit_SS
04-26-2004, 07:59 PM
db7

SWEET BOAT... RED ROCKS and with the red suburban towing it nice touch.

db7
04-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks, It does get alot of "thumbs up" on the way to the water. Funny thing is, my wife doesnt like RED!??? Its growing on her though.

Shoemaker Mobius
04-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Just a quick test to see if the below link will go directly to my wakeboarding album

http://community.webshots.com/user/garyshoe/wakeboarding

Bfrank
01-09-2005, 10:59 PM
WOW,
Nice boat, I almost got red, wife wanted yellow. Guess what?
We have yellow on yellow.........

joe98684
04-22-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure what happened, but my original post of my boat pictures that has been on this board for a couple weeks now has disapeared!!! ???
So I will post them again.
This is a 2003 Mobius about 50hrs on it as of this post, 320hp, 6speaker cd system.

beautiful ride! :D What lake is that in the pics?

hiqualityH2O
04-26-2007, 10:35 PM
DB7 - Very Nice Ride!

flyinhigh420
05-06-2007, 10:31 PM
love the boat and the tow rig!!!