PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Outback V - Bimini storage

bjames
06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Any idea where you are suppose to store the bimini top on a 2009 Outback V? :???: It is not explained in the manual.

ToddXLV
06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Any idea where you are suppose to store the bimini top on a 2009 Outback V? :???: It is not explained in the manual.

Do you have a wakeboard tower? Do you mean storing on the boat?

bjames
06-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Where do you store the bimini top in the boat. Most boats I've seen have an area in the rear storage/engine compartment. In order to maximize overhead clearance, i would prefer not to store it on the tower as I find it gets in the way.

Sled491
06-01-2009, 09:04 PM
You either remove it from the boat. Leave it in the boot in the raised position or have it open. Those are about your choices for out boats. Sorry, just how they were made.

ToddXLV
06-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Where do you store the bimini top in the boat. Most boats I've seen have an area in the rear storage/engine compartment. In order to maximize overhead clearance, i would prefer not to store it on the tower as I find it gets in the way.

Storing it on the tower is the smartest place IMO. Nobody can ruin it up there unless you have some serious drunks hanging off the tower.