PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Owners...speak up.

mcdye
06-01-2009, 11:19 AM
We made to the lake this weekend and saw several Moomba and Supra's at Degray Lake (Arlie Moore).

Just curious how many Arky owners visit this board and what lake/landing do you venture on reguarly?

SEARK
06-01-2009, 12:14 PM
There's 2 of us in SE Arkansas with Moombas, but I believe I'm the only one on the board. I'm on Lake Chicot. I was in Hot Springs this past weekend (dropped my boat off at Diamond Lakes for 100 hr service) and rode out to the Arlie Moore landing looking around. Seemed like alomost all tow vehicles there had a Supra or Moomba trailer.

mcdye
06-01-2009, 12:57 PM
We were there Sat. In the camp area (not day use), from the launch ramp to right back in the cove is where they hold the INT league events in what is called Oak Bower.

lancesaville
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm on Lake Hamilton every weekend. On my lake there's a few outbacks, few LSV's, a good handfull of supras, and EVERYTHING else is cobalts, scarabs, crownlines, and a couple x-series mastercrafts (for looks, not wakeboarding, heaven forbid those guys ever actually USED their x-star's for wakeboarding haha). And the cobalt owners just don't know what they're missing in those mini-yachts :p

cfdrews12
06-01-2009, 02:16 PM
We're hanging out at Spillway launch area on Lake Ouachita most weekends. Water was great and refreshing this last weekend. See a Moomba now and again in the area. We drive an Outback LSV (Blue/White). Stop by and talk if your ever in the area.

SEARK
06-01-2009, 02:35 PM
We were there Sat. In the camp area (not day use), from the launch ramp to right back in the cove is where they hold the INT league events in what is called Oak Bower.

That's the one where I saw all the trailors. Did ride down to the day use one as well, must have had a bass tourney cause that all I saw there.

mmandley
06-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Haha speaking of X stars. Saw one at Yale Lake yesterday, they had the tower full of boards, had wetsounds speakers on the tower. Even had a camera mounted to the tower.

The entire day the 2 guys on the boat sat by the shore and played there music all loud, never did see them in the deep using that thing. Then at the end of the day they trailered right after me and asked how the LSV does. I said someday you can ride in it, but my boat isn't all show, it gets used for whats it made for.

Maybe those X Star guys are broke after the monthly payment on those things and no money to buy gear and use it lol.

lancesaville
06-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Went to DLWS to drop off my boat this AM and grab some surf gear and Seark I think I saw your boat there man haha. Red LS, looked clean as heck was all I could really tell with the cover on. Small world I swear. Looked like it was ready to roll. Good lookin boat :)

SEARK
06-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Went to DLWS to drop off my boat this AM and grab some surf gear and Seark I think I saw your boat there man haha. Red LS, looked clean as heck was all I could really tell with the cover on. Small world I swear. Looked like it was ready to roll. Good lookin boat :)

Thanks, I always try to make sure it's clean when I take it up there, never know who's going to be looking. I'll have to wait till Sat to pick it up. I'm sure I'll be there when they open the door LOL.