PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else dying...

ian ashton
05-29-2009, 01:06 PM
...to get out on the water?!

I've got 2 hours worth of work or so to get done, but I can't focus! Not a cloud in the sky, and whats worse is that a friend of mine just called to let me know that he drove past our the lake sand bar and its full of boats, and the water is like glass.

UGH! I can't wait!

04OUTBACK
05-29-2009, 01:20 PM
I rode all last weekend and got in a Wed eve sesh.. so I am ok to wait til Sunday this week.. we have 90s here all weekend..

Have fun up there!

McMoomba
05-29-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm with ya, it is almost 90 today and little wind. To add to it the Pro Wakeboard tour is going on about 15 min. away........

Razzman
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM
97 today & 94 tomorrow, going out tomorrow then i'll be without the boat for two weeks! :(

mcdye
05-29-2009, 01:49 PM
84 tomorrow, will be on the water..WAHOOO

jester
05-29-2009, 02:17 PM
I am dying but nothing i can do about it right now. I only have about 16 more hours of work to do this week but i am planning on spending Saturday on the water, Saturday night giving my Moomba a full bath and cleaning and then Sunday all day on the water. I jsut can not wait to get out.

Boomer44
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
I am dying because I need to put some more break-in hours on the boat and want to get it completed asap! Hopefully, that is what I am going to be doing for most of the weekend as I have already notified the boss...um I mean the wife.

I am also going to be out of town the following two weekends thus adding to my misery knowing the boat will be lonely (yes my boat already has feelings:grin:).

kaneboats
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Still sore from Tues. and Wed. on the water. Sun. is supposed to be 92 and sunny. I'll be ready.

maxpower220
05-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I jsut finished putting up the canopy on my lift last night and plan many hours of skiing this weekend. First decent weekend for weather in a month.

ian ashton
05-29-2009, 02:45 PM
I think I'm going to break out the slalom ski this weekend too, I have only had a chance to wakeboard, didn't feel like getting all wet from the ski.

wolfeman131
05-29-2009, 03:36 PM
We've been out a bit but have had to dodge thunderstorms each time out. So, the weather forecast is perfect for this weekend, BUT we have 4yr old BDay party on Sat (it's my best friend's daughter) and my girl's gymnastics baquest is Sun. :(

mmandley
05-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Boomer of course your new baby has feelings. Anything that makes you feel that good has a heart and feelings.

Fierahs been sitting in the street sunbathing all week from the adventures of the weekend. < dying out >

Every day i get up and walk out there and giver a once over and talk to her. Give her some loving pats and tell her how pretty she is. Tell her Saturday were going to give her another coat of wax and make her even more shinny. Then Sunday were going for a dip in the lake.

She smiles and purrs at me =)

Today sucks because its 3pm and 87 clear skys and the small lake is only 30 minutes. I could be in the water in an hour. But i have a 13hr shift tonight still to work. Saturday we have a party to go to.

Waiting on Sunday but they are calling for 85 and clear skys.

aintskeered
05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Ugggh One hour of work left, havent had weather fit to go to the lake all week. and the sky is turning black and the lightning has started flashing in the distance! Our air temp is back up into the 70's ...... come on sunshine!

Razzman
05-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Now i feel like i am dying literally! Clouded over a bit so the temp dropped to 90 but the humidity went up 20%! :( Time to crack a cold one and lay in the pool! :p

jmvotto
05-30-2009, 07:19 AM
We are at home this weekend for the girls dance recital 2pm and one at 7pm today. May head to the lake house for sunday weather is mid 60's and windy so it may be just time for work( finish deck lattace) or maybe play some golf at home.:mad:

ian ashton
05-30-2009, 07:51 AM
Wouldn't you know; as soon as I left my office it got windy, cloudy, and rainy. Didn't stop us from getting out though, luckily the rain was only for a few minutes. Still a nice afternoon.

ian ashton
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Good pic! It looks like the Supra is on a lift compared to the Outback!

On Sunday we were cruising around the lake and L saw an older Prostar 210 (or whatever they are) and said something like "Man, that boat is really low in the water isn't it?" She never realized that our Outback sits the exact same, if not lower when we fill the ballast. Silly girls.

deerfield
06-02-2009, 04:11 PM
My buddy came out with his Supra 22 SSV.

Hey, sled - Is that Chad's boat in the pic w/ your Outback? Did we take a ride in his boat at the jamboree last summer? Can't remember if it was his boat or someone else's. I think the two of you did some wakesurfing. Very nice! - Deerfield

Sled491
06-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Deerfield, that's Will's boat. That is the boat we took your boys out on to teach them to wakesurf. Chad was with us, but he has the Orange LSV. He tied it up with our 2 boats and the women while we went out on Will's boat surfing. Good times eh?

deerfield
06-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Yup. It was a good time and you're spot on. Now I remember.