PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a killer deal!

Razzman
05-23-2009, 01:53 PM
If someone wants a killer deal on a brand new '07 or '08 Moomba LSV then check this out, dealer in Sacramento California says they have one but don't say which year it is. Either way it's 30K new! You could ship to to you for around 1K! The black one is identical to mine!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/1184487929.html

Razzman
05-23-2009, 06:14 PM
A brand new 07 LSV? That does not compute. I think you may have warranty issues.

Nope, warrenty doesn't start until the vessel is purchased, by law warrenty cannot be prorated unless the boat has been purchased and licensed at least once. My new dealer bought the boats from the one i originally purchased from and told me that. I bought My '07 in Marh of '08 and it didn't start until then. These are more than likely repo boats from another dealer that went under. The boat in question is $6,000 less than i paid for mine and i got mine at dealer cost.

California is full of these types of deals and almost all are from closed dealers. The NorCal Mastercraft dealer in the bay area is sitting on a slew of 07 & 08 model boats. Ever seen Mastercrafts $25K off deal? That's why. The West Coasts largest Malibu dealer rolled under and the same thing applies.

cab13367
05-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Razz,

You piqued my interest so I gave them a call. It's an all white '07 dealer demo with 20 hrs on it. It's pulled a couple of competitions and dealer events. I would personally be leary of a boat that has pulled competitions as those boats are seriously overloaded.

Still a great deal though. It's being sold as new with a new boat warranty.

Al

Razzman
05-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Well if that isn't misrepresentation! The ad says NEW! Still not a bad deal.