PDA

View Full Version : Exactly 12 year ago today...

ian ashton
05-23-2009, 09:59 AM
EDIT: 1 year, not 12!!!

We joined the Moomba family!

Its hard to believe that its been a year:

On one hand the time has absolutely flown by, and on the other it feels like we've made 10 years worth of memories in just the last 12 months!

So, how do I like the boat after a year of ownership?

I love it! Did you even have to ask?

The only thing I wish we could have gotten different (and I said this when we ordered the boat, when we went on the factory tour, and when I took delivery) would be a solid color hull. I really like the platinum, but blue would have been a lot cooler. Oh well, I guess if thats my only complaint we are doing good!

I just finished up my house duties and I'm heading to the lake to spend the day with my "birthday girl".

Just thought I'd share in my excitement and love for my boat!

deerfield
05-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Ian - Good to hear that your Outback has delivered for you and your dad as the two of you mark the one year anniversary in ownership. (If memory serves correct, I think you and your dad went in together on the purchase?) We are equally pleased with our '07 Outback. Put her in the water today to start the third season. She continues to be the perfect boat for Mrs. Deerfield, our 3 boys, and me. Here's hoping you and your dad have another great season together on the water. - Deerfield

ian ashton
05-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Yup, we are in it togather. Couldn't think of a better way to spend time with my pops.

moombadaze
05-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Yup, we are in it togather. Couldn't think of a better way to spend time with my pops.

lucky that you can spend so much time together, my pops is across the country in the pacific northwest