PDA

View Full Version : Online Store

MartyC
03-09-2004, 10:46 AM
Has anyone else tried the online store and did it work? I placed an order on Friday and got an email confirmation but my credit card has not been charged yet and as far as I know, it has not been shipped.

Just curious if anyone else had a similar experience.

MartyC
03-09-2004, 11:22 AM
As usual, Skier's Choice is on top of this. I got an email from Jay Warren saying they would not charge my card until it shipped. Gotta love the customer service.

jburnside
03-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Marty,
No question Skiers Choice Customer Service is great. Now if we could just convince Jay to add some more products to the online store. Like kids T-shirts and Hats. My 10 and 7 year olds both want Moomba gear. And I really think a spare tire cover would be awesome for my trailer. Adult shirts in White would no doubt be cooler in the summer than the black. But what the heck I'm gonna order stuff for me anyway. Jay, any updates coming our way for the online store?

MartyC
03-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Looks like they will be adding stuff. I got my hat today but it was the wrong size. Trying to figure out how to exchange it with them. Nice looking hat though. I think there are some Moomba spare tire covers on ebay. You may want to check.