PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days Later....

lancesaville
05-20-2009, 11:44 PM
The rain has FINALLY stopped in central Arkansas and we were able to do (most) of our break-in today!!!! We put 6 hours on the new LSV. We'd been waiting four weeks since purchasing due to bad weather, so it was nice to finally be able to launch it, just in time for Memorial Day weekend. I attached some snaps....

-side note, break-in went smoooooooth. Moomba For the Win. This boat ROCKS!

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/65/sdc15289.jpg
I hate green, but I like it on the boat.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/204/sdc15287.jpg
Yay we can finally go faster than 2,000 RPM's !

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/138/sdc15271.jpg
The Double Up provided quite the loud amount of background ambience during the few short stops.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4460/sdc15282.jpg
Really wished we could have filled the ballast and done some pulls today. This weekend tho....Man the wake looked GREAT at 24.5 w/ the plate just below level, even with no ballast.

jester
05-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Very nice. Great looking boat. Only a few more hours until you can really start enjoying her.

05-21-2009, 02:51 AM
Very nice boat! Do you have any more exterior pictures? i went with the same color scheme but Blue instead of the green because they didn't have it in 08. I know if I was purchasing this year I'd probably go the green too. Looks really good.

moombadaze
05-21-2009, 07:19 AM
looks great on the water-get ready for a great summer.

oh and tighten that starbord rear bimmini strap

kaneboats
05-21-2009, 09:52 AM
The toenails picture is priceless. Enjoy!

jbheuerman
05-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Love the green! Looks Great!!

04OUTBACK
05-21-2009, 11:22 AM
I kinda like the Green.. Different. Where in Ark? Nice looking pier! do you keep it in the water? Congrats!

yearround
05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
28 days later, i almost thought this was something with a romance theme and just spreading the news the test was positive. great color. nice water.

my girls always take pics of their toes, when they are in the boat, i can count on at least a dozen pics of feet, toes they look great, but???

SEARK
05-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Boat looks great on the water. You going to stay on Hamilton for the weekend? I know that lake can get really busy.

lancesaville
05-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Very nice boat! Do you have any more exterior pictures? i went with the same color scheme but Blue instead of the green because they didn't have it in 08. I know if I was purchasing this year I'd probably go the green too. Looks really good.

There's some photos of it under my profile albums, I'll be adding some more soon.

lancesaville
05-21-2009, 03:57 PM
looks great on the water-get ready for a great summer.

oh and tighten that starbord rear bimmini strap

yeah I had some fun with the bimini yesterday, would rather it be able to be at the 'locked' position, think i'm going to add longer rear straps this weekend.

lancesaville
05-21-2009, 04:02 PM
I kinda like the Green.. Different. Where in Ark? Nice looking pier! do you keep it in the water? Congrats!

That's kahuna bay on lake hamilton, hot springs, AR. My folks have a condo on st. john's island there, so I make use of the place as often as I can :) I keep it in a storage unit close by during the week and in the water on weekends. Thanks for your comments.

lancesaville
05-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Boat looks great on the water. You going to stay on Hamilton for the weekend? I know that lake can get really busy.

Yep I'll be there from friday night to monday night. And YEP it gets BUSY on lake hamilton on most holidays. But it's mostly locals, think there's only two or three public spots to launch on the lake and they're pretty well secluded. Thanks for you comments.

04OUTBACK
05-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Lance,
Put longer straps on the FRONT of the Bimini and it will allow you to extend the frame to locked position. I picked some up at Bass Pro. Academy, Maybe Gander Mountain will have it if you don't have a good local marine store.

Maybe Jon has some at Diamond Lakes..

It makes a huge difference.. don't know why they don't do that from the factory..

mmandley
05-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Lance great looking ride and glad to see your tower is full of tune age now. Looks like some nice water ya got there.