PDA

View Full Version : Mobius HELP,,,

Loriann
03-07-2004, 12:14 PM
I have 2001 Mobius, I need a new cover. I tore mine this winter.
I want a good replacement.

I also need a Bimini top that fits in the cage, without drilling holes in the boat.

If anyone can help, please post or email me at [email protected]

I am looking for quality replacements,

Thanks ahead Chip

Loriann
03-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh yea,,,

I need board racks for the tower,,,, anyone have any suggestions?

CWS_Kahuna
03-17-2004, 02:07 PM
For the board racks I have really liked my Fluid Concepts racks. I am assuming you have a rad-a-cage tower and Fluid makes a great fitting rack. www.fluidconcepts.net

Mako-Ind I believe is the OEM supplier for Moomba & Supra and they are making some very nice products. www.mako-ind.com

I got my replacement cover direct from Skiers Choice. It's much nicer than the cover my boat came with. I have no idea which cover you were using though.

lowdrag
03-22-2004, 01:14 AM
Hurricane is a good cover manufacturer to check out. They make custom covers for a huge number of boats. I've looked into getting one for mine and they make them for boats w/towers and for most boats they have the option of getting one that covers the swim deck as well. The Subrella material is what I'd go with. Expensive but worth it. It's light, waterproof, durable, and has a huge number of color options. I also believe it's warranteed against fading. The last time I checked, the cheapest price I found was a little over $500. They also make cheaper covers out of canvas if you can't justify the price of the Sunbrella.