PDA

View Full Version : CWB shoutout

Chad M
05-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Just wanted to put in a good word for CWB's customer service. I just got some '08 Zeus CT wakeboard boots (thanks AJ!) but was short a mounting bolt. After an email to CWB they dropped a set of 4 in the mail for me gratis. Can't wait to get them mounted and try them out.

Chad

lancesaville
05-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Gotta second this, the peeps at CWB are PURE support. Bought my first board from them about 2 years ago and it arrived dropped, the edge of the board had a dent where the layers are pressed so I called and told them what happened, two days later i got an overnighted board with a shipping label for the damaged board and they even threw in a pro-series 80 ft rope & handle combo that matched the board (how fancy). Been with CWB ever since. Nice boards, great customer service.

mustangairchair
05-12-2009, 09:44 PM
what does cwb stand for. i did a search for cwb did not find any thing

Chad M
05-12-2009, 09:50 PM
CWB is Connelly's wakeboard line.

SEARK
05-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Just wanted to put in a good word for CWB's customer service. I just got some '08 Zeus CT wakeboard boots (thanks AJ!) but was short a mounting bolt. After an email to CWB they dropped a set of 4 in the mail for me gratis. Can't wait to get them mounted and try them out.

Chad

Had something similar a couple years ago. Caught an edge and rat trapped so hard that it ripped out one of the screws that holds the boot on the board. :( Gave them a call and had a new one in just a few days. Can't beat good customer service.

Limishowman3
05-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Same thing happen to my old lf bindings. They sent me brand new bindings, but it took a little longer than I wanted. This was b/c it was in the fall where they were changing merchandise. I was hoping they would of came out with an 08 model of them bindings so they would send me them but they sent me the same model. Good thing it was cold outside so I didn't need them at all while they were broken

Trashy
05-13-2009, 09:37 PM
I had nothing but problems with CWB but that was eight years ago, nice to know things have changed with them. But I have had a Gatorboard for the past year and I must say they have sent me parts for my boots when they broke at no cost to me. The board companies have stepped up to keep people happy so they come back to buy again.