PDA

View Full Version : Shorestation

rla
02-28-2004, 08:03 PM
I have a shorestation and was wondering if anyone out there has experiance with setting the bottom runners. I am concerned that the prop on the Mobius LSV will drag or get dammaged.

Thanks

BLKOUTLS
02-29-2004, 11:08 AM
rla

When i set up my shorestation i used my trailer bottom bunks as my model. i measured the width and matched it on my shorestation.I also raised the bunks on the shorestation to the highest position. Most importantly is to know where youre drive shaft,strut and prop are in relation to the back of the boat a liitle to far and we all know the rest. I use my rear cleat as my marker inline with the left rear station pole to know I am set on the station correctly. hope this helps.

chris

sextons
03-01-2004, 09:33 AM
chris and ria,

did you guys go with a canopy for your lift or skip the lift canoply and just use a boat cover or both? If you went with the canopy is it a pain to fold the tower down every time you dock? We just got a shorestation and are undecided if we want to use the lift canopy or not.
Thanks
Ryan

BLKOUTLS
03-01-2004, 09:47 AM
sextons

no i did not go with the canopy i thought it was way to much money. i use the moomba cover and wrap my straps around my guide rails on the shorestation. i would recommend
those as you can walk around part of your boat on both sides .
chris