PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Alternator

JesseC
04-18-2009, 11:03 AM
I need to replace the alternator on the Mobius. I have been having trouble finding a replacement Delco Remy like the one that came off of the boat. I have been finding all sorts of other brands, but do not know anything about them. What brand have you guys been using as replacements? Has anyone used WAI?

Delco Remy: 19020608
Alternator - Delco 7SI Series 70 Amp/12 Volt, CW, 1-Groove Pulley

Engine Nut
04-18-2009, 11:47 AM
I need to replace the alternator on the Mobius. I have been having trouble finding a replacement Delco Remy like the one that came off of the boat. I have been finding all sorts of other brands, but do not know anything about them. What brand have you guys been using as replacements? Has anyone used WAI?

Delco Remy: 19020608
Alternator - Delco 7SI Series 70 Amp/12 Volt, CW, 1-Groove Pulley

Jesse, any Indmar dealer would be able to get that alternator. We have them in inventorry at Indmar and could ship one directly to you.

JesseC
04-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Jesse, any Indmar dealer would be able to get that alternator. We have them in inventorry at Indmar and could ship one directly to you.

Oh, I guess that I should have asked you that the other day! I must have been having a blonde moment when we spoke. I never thought about it! Could you send me price quote. Nearest dealer is close to two hours away.