PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Gear??

Shawn
02-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Am I missing it or is the Moomba gear still the same. I thought they were going to be updating the site with new gear and be able to purchase from the website? I'm worse than a woman when it comes to shopping for new digs!

chris_5
02-27-2004, 04:09 PM
As far as I now it is still not up yet. It should be going up soon though, I hope. On 2-23 user dmgx (Which is Jay they guy in charge of that stuff.) when he got the new additions to the bulletin board up he also stated "Now to get the merchandise up." So I hope it is on it's way up.
-Chris-

dmgx
03-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Moomba Gear is coming should be today or tomorrow at the latest. Supra clothing went up on Tuesday afternoon. I had a couple glitches nothing major. I set a flat rate for shipping at $7. Third person to order was from Germany! Needless to say freight was just a little more than that. ooops. Sorry for the delay. Best regards, Jay Warren

Lpfeil
03-04-2004, 11:13 PM
The Moomba online store is up & running!!!!

Thanks Jay

Larry

Livindadream
03-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Where ? Still looks like the same tired stuff under the "merchandise" tab at the bottom of the page.

03-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Definatly a much better look Jay, I like the beach towels.
Is there any way you guys would be able to sell the decals that go on the side of your boat, such as the large Mobius decal that comes on the 04 Mobius?

qb12
06-08-2005, 01:10 PM
I know this is a old subject, BUT we really need to be able to get some more gear to chose from.

I would love to see some visor's, tank tops and so forth. Hate to say but if you go to MC's website there is a ton of stuff. I know there are a lot more MC's owners, but us Moomba owners are growing at a very fast pace.

My girlfriend went to the Moomba site hoping to get me something for father's day and she could not believe that is all we have.

How do you others feel about this.

Doug

jburnside
06-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Doug,
This topic has come up several different times. Before the revamp of the website we did have more choices (available in a .pdf order form). It sounded like the factory was not selling enough of the stuff to keep it going, so they significantly scaled back what they made available to all of us. I'm with you, Moomba is selling a lot more boats now so you would think they could offer up some additional choices of consumer softgoods. I would love to see some children's stuff, some more T-shirt options, Ladies tank tops, hat colors, spare tire cover...

I wonder if the factory would want royalty compensation if a Moomba owner was to offer up some freelance merchandise???

mobiusLSV05
06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Im with Swairlines, Im sick of cleaning up bug goop off the speakers and tower. Some sort of tower cover would be very nice!!!!

smokedog2
06-08-2005, 07:23 PM
I want the skiing kangaroo since 90% of those that see it will not know what it is.

SD2

qb12
06-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Everyone, Good morning.

Jeff all your ideas including the tower cover are great. The list could go on and on and on.

But right now we just have to few of options to chose from, but if no one buys why produce. To give a example of what little we have, the only t-shirt is that of a mobius and many of us have outback's. No light colors either. Think of it, it's summer and HOT.

smokedog, i want a skiing kangaroo tank top and t shirt.

Hopefully they will see that we need more options to purchase,.

Have a great day.

Doug, Tulsa