PDA

View Full Version : Indmar Decal

meech
03-31-2009, 12:21 PM
hey all,
does anyone know where to find indmar decals (i've been on ebay, etc., but no luck) ... thanks in advance

zegm
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
I could possibly sell you one? I need to find out where the one that fell off the block is located somewhere out in the garage.

deerfield
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
meech - Go to the Indmar web site, click on contact us, and request a decal. Better yet, give the Indmar marketing people a call. Phone number should be on the web site. There are two different sizes (I think) and come in either black or white. The first decals I requested and received from Indmar for the boat were free. Then I was charged when I asked for two more (for my tow vehicle). Funny thing. About a week later Indmar called to apologize and refunded my money. Cool. Give it a try. - Deerfield

meech
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
thanks deerfield ... i didn't notice the "contact" info on their site, but just found it ... thanks again

meech - Go to the Indmar web site, click on contact us, and request a decal. Better yet, give the Indmar marketing people a call. Phone number should be on the web site. There are two different sizes (I think) and come in either black or white. The first decals I requested and received from Indmar for the boat were free. Then I was charged when I asked for two more (for my tow vehicle). Funny thing. About a week later Indmar called to apologize and refunded my money. Cool. Give it a try. - Deerfield

zegm
03-31-2009, 10:47 PM
meech,

Just inspect the ones on the exhaust manifolds, they will fall off. I am not sure what I would use to re-attach them and they look very nice!

wolfeman131
03-31-2009, 11:11 PM
I am not sure what I would use to re-attach them and they look very nice!

can you use some of the "Roo Goo" mentioned in another thread? :p