PDA

View Full Version : surfboard tower rack

tprkolbas
03-24-2009, 01:07 PM
does anyone know where to get a REASONABLY priced surfboard rack that will mound on the 2" flat bar of the tower (i have a 08 lsv)? i checked on a couple sites, but they were $300 ish. diywake.com has some for $141, but the clamp size is for a round bar. any suggestions?

thanks

tprkolbas
03-24-2009, 03:54 PM
you know, i also found these shortly after i made the post to this thread. i emailed them to see if they sell the correct clamp to fit the 2" flat oval bar on my tower - my regular wake racks are already mounted on the vertical 2 3/8" bars. i'm just waiting on a response.

anybody else know where i might be able to get those clamps if diywake doesn't have them?

good looking out!

meech
03-24-2009, 04:22 PM
fyi - there's another thread that covers surf rack recommendations ...

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?p=58790#post58790

tprkolbas
03-24-2009, 08:37 PM
wow - sometimes i am a moron. i just noticed that i spelled surfboard without the f in the title of this thread. i was in a hurry & i guess it got overlooked.

anyway, i heard back from diywake, and they currently don't sell any of the oval clamps for the horizontal bar.

i also checked that xtpwake site & they sell all their products thru monster tower which doesn't seem to have what i want. i may just suck it up and pay top dollar & check with my moomba dealer to see what they have.

thanks for the help that you guys submitted.

xtp
03-25-2009, 01:22 PM
If anyone is looking for these C-Clamps to fit to the oval crossmembers of their tower, please feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]. If you can provide me a shipping address I can set up the sales order and I'll give you a call to get your credit card information. All orders ship via UPS and will ship within 3 to 5 business days.

All of our sales of aftermarket product go through Monster Tower, but most any OEM product or parts you may need can go through me.

Feel free to email with any questions, you all have a nice forum here.

Cody
XTP