PDA

View Full Version : bimini install

1LOKMOOMBA
03-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Had an awesome spring break, had to go to Alabama for a baseball tourney, Gulf Shores Rocks, got totally sun burned, swung by Montgomery on the way home picked up a Bimini from Wolfeman. Moomba owners rock.

deerfield
03-22-2009, 12:05 AM
1LOKMOOMBA - You took a great looking boat and made it perfect. Nice work adding the tower and bimini! Everyone has a preference, and for me it's the Outback. Hope you get lots of enjoyment and use out of those two mods. - Deerfield

wolfeman131
03-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Moomba owners rock.

Great meeting you Danny! Bimini looks great.

1LOKMOOMBA
03-22-2009, 08:23 PM
1LOKMOOMBA - You took a great looking boat and made it perfect. Nice work adding the tower and bimini! Everyone has a preference, and for me it's the Outback. Hope you get lots of enjoyment and use out of those two mods. - Deerfield
Thanks Deerfield, We had a lot of fun doing all the Mods, also it made winter go by faster. We are going to rock this summer!

1LOKMOOMBA
03-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Bimini and tower looks awesome!

Get yourself some of that "leverage polish" we have been discussing. It's so easy, you'll be polishing that good looking boat every week.

Can Okies buy this stuff local? My nieghbors already accuse me of waxing the boat weekly.