PDA

View Full Version : 2004 MOOMBA XLV For Sale

johnson75
03-18-2009, 02:05 PM
I bought this boat last October with only 102 hours on it. I have only taken it on the water maybe 4 times since then and it has 112 hours.According to the manufacturer the engine is not broken in until 100 hours.Overall the boat is in excellent condition... mechanically and cosmetically!Everything is in perfect working order.I recently upgraded the stereo system with 10 all new polk speakers in the boat and tower.It has a Kenwood CD/MP3 head unit with Sirius satellite radio with remote control and a 12inch subwoofer all powered by 3 amps and a crossover unit.This stereo system ROCKS! It is very loud and very clear.I also just had a boat wrap installed by Z-Decals to personalize it.It cost me 3k to have designed and installed.Everywhere I take this boat whether it is on the trailer or in the lake it gets many complements about how cool it is.Pictures DO NOT do it justice. This is one of the coolest boats around.There is one small ding in the wrap shown in the pictures but is not noticeable unless your are a foot from it and the boat is on the trailer,it cannot be seen in the water.The boat has every option except for heater and shower.It comes with rad-a-cage tower with 2 board racks,3 bag ballast system that automatically fills and empties at the flip of a switch,perfect pass, cruise control system,depth finder with water temp gauges,automatic bilge pumps,engine blower,docking lights,pop-up cleats,wake-plate for shaping the wake,40 gallon gas tank,tandem axle trailer with disc brakes,built in cooler in the floor,12 cup holders,bimini top,snap-on boat cover,custom lay in carpet mat,dual-batteries,seating for 16,tons of storage room,and probably some more features that I can`t think of right now.I really hate to get rid of this boat because I just got it and added alot of cool improvements to it and I have barely used it,but due my financial situation I have to let her go. I am selling her for 33K or best offer within reason. If you are interested, please contact me...Thanks!:D