PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ed,.

04OUTBACK
03-17-2009, 10:37 PM
I am in Pitt today and Wednesday for work. Went out with some buds up here.. look what we found at the distributor:

Hope everyone had a great St Pats Day.. We slipped over into West Virginia for some PRETTY GOOD ribs....
and a green beer too...

Cheers.

JesseC
03-17-2009, 11:25 PM
You just caused me to get up off my couch and go get a fresh Yuengling out of the fridge.

Thank you...

04OUTBACK
03-18-2009, 08:29 AM
deejays i think is the name.. great ribs.. just accross the border.
I did Primanti bros a few trips ago.. that gives me an idea for lunch today!
I loved the coleslaw and ffry sandwiches!

I cant find Yuengling in Miss. so I have to sip a few while in town!

I'll have to update what we do for dinner tonight..

kaneboats
03-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Brad, what do you think of it? To me it's not "fantastic" but it's pretty darn good and it's usually about the same price or cheaper than Bud so no contest. I really like the Black & Tan they make. Try to get some while you're there - very mellow. I also heard from a friend in PA that they make 4-5 other beers we don't get down here.

04OUTBACK
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Kane,
Was better in the bottles tonight than in the cans last night!
No chance to get black/tan.. with the whole PA Beer distributor set up with buying cases, i did not want to leave most in hotel room!

Ed,
ate at Ditkas for dinner.. I know.;. not a true PA/Pitt type restaurant..but that is where my guest wanted to go! Tasty!

Cheers..

BW

jimmobius
03-18-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope I spelled it right!! I had some when I went on a company field trip to Philly, Pa in 03. Never heard of it till then , I had drank Rolling Rock before and thought it was ok. I guess it must be a big brand back east because I haven't seen it here . Jim , ( 21 year Coors Brewing Company employee) .