PDA

View Full Version : Winter task complete

98outback
03-15-2009, 02:28 PM
I have finished my winter task. I installed a dual bank battery charger. My tower speakers and amps and my dual battery switch with batteries. Here are the pics.

98outback
03-15-2009, 02:32 PM
here are the pics

jclay5
03-15-2009, 03:42 PM
What model sub is that?

jester
03-15-2009, 03:47 PM
That looks like an Infity Baselink. If that is what it is then it is a pre made box-sub-amp all in one.

newty
03-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Nice work how does it sound?
How does that prosport12 work? Does it have a pulser/desulfator built in?
I'm wanting to add something like that to my boat, but the problem is I kill and recharge my batteries all the time so sulfate builds up on the plates on the batteries and doesn't allow a full recharge. There are similar units out there with the de-sulfater built in but I like the ease of use with that one.

98outback
03-16-2009, 07:27 AM
I am very happy with the way it came out. The system sounds great. When my friend purchased the boat new it had the infinity bass link already in it and the jbl 4 channel amp with the 4 infinity interior speakers. All I added was the infinity tower speakers and infinity amp. Since JBL is the same as infinity I figured I would keep it all the same brand. I mounted the infinity amp on a cutting board onto the back of the bow seating on the drivers side like I did the battery charger on the passenget side. The bass link sounds good and takes up hardly any room. The new infinity amp has a microphone with a pa. From this you can turn the amp on and off and also on auto. You can control the tower speaker volume with the radio and also the mic has an adjustment on it too. Overall very nice. My friend owns an audio and upholestry business here and got it for me at cost. Th

The dual battery charger is nice. It is a 3 step charger. It will spit the amps and redirect them as needed. It does have a built in desulfator. It has charge mode, condition mode, and then ready/maintenance mode. Has built in float so you can just leave it plugged in.

kaneboats
03-16-2009, 08:48 AM
Looks great. You are doing great till the wife goes to cut some tomatoes.

newty
03-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Very helpful thanks. Looks like ima do sum choppin!
Again nice job, very clean.