PDA

View Full Version : amp install

1LOKMOOMBA
03-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Kickers do rock, my neighbor hates me.

04OUTBACK
03-14-2009, 11:05 AM
I have an eq on my setup that controls fade to cockpit or tower.. i sometimes forget that the tower is stronger when i am at the house working on the boat.. You don't realize it until you stand behind the boat.. HA

One day, I had some music playing and went inside... I came back out and my neighbors little girls were in the boat having dance party.. it was hilarious..
They asked me last week when I was bringing the boat home again so they could dance.. fun.. but they live upstream from the music.. its the ones downstream that might fuss..

kaneboats
03-16-2009, 09:44 AM
I came out one time and my girls were dancing. They changed the song from Madagascar from "I like to move it, move it . . ." to "I like to Moomba Moomba . . ."

1LOKMOOMBA
03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
I came out one time and my girls were dancing. They changed the song from Madagascar from "I like to move it, move it . . ." to "I like to Moomba Moomba . . ."

That's what my 8 year old was singing too.

1LOKMOOMBA
04-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I now have total control of the tower speakers from the cockpit. install a switch to the remote of tower amp. Also ran wires for another battery, isolation relay and fuses. The weather was too windy so I got'er done.