PDA

View Full Version : Need Some "Moomba Martha Magic" for Seadek Pads

RobertJ
03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Martha, I am ready to replace my swim deck pad, as I am tired of my rear looking worn out and abused. I want to use the SeaDek product. I have not decided if I will get the large pad and cut it myself (screw it up in other words) or buy the die-cut "Roo". If I cut the pad myself I will end up with some left over material I can use on other places including my boat.

I spoke with the SeaDek guy today about better pricing and he said he might do a deal around Jamboree time or if we could put together a group buy. I forgot to tell him that at my house it is a jamboree every day.

Can you work your Moomba Martha Magic. It is still cold and rainy in Oregon so I have a little while until I need the pad but I don't want to wait until the last minute.

Please don't let Ed catch you helping us because he might bring Cheeto's on board to teach you a lesson, worst yet he might mount a grill on your bow. I helped someone out once and I got a grill and a slurpee machine for my betrayal. I feel so pontoonish.

Yours Truley, "Grillobius"

KT Mobius
03-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi RobertJ

Are you by chance the Robert that lives in West Salem? If so Im your neighbor down the street. I use to have the Reinell, however we just bought an LSV from Greg Waters.

RobertJ
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Yes it is me. Welcome to the Moomba clan. The people on this board are a great resource and they can even be nice once in awhile. I had the pleasure of taking a demo ride with Greg in your boat early in the season and it sure is a nice boat.

If you need help finding a place to mount a BBQ on your boat I am the guy.

jclay5
03-06-2009, 03:42 PM
I would be intrested in a group buy....

kaneboats
03-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Man, I love the Roo look but I just did mine last year with the trax stuff.

mcdye
03-06-2009, 04:59 PM
I need a pad for mine..I would be in...

meech
03-06-2009, 05:11 PM
i'd be in for a group buy ...

RobertJ
03-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Martha, don't let Ed hold you back. I know you can work that magic.

Ian, if Martha is out of potion can you help us out. I count 4 people so far that want to be in on a group buy.

04OUTBACK
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I'd be in for a moomba logo model.. too..

RobertJ
03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
I will contact SeaDek on Monday and try to get a group buy price on the die-cut "Roo or Moomba" logo. The current price on the web-site is $229.00 so I will see how low we can get it without stealing them from Chuck.

Sled491
03-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Either way you'll love the product. I found the change from the black mat a huge imprevement, especially if you hate the black foot prints on your rear seat from the pre 08/09 mats.

1LOKMOOMBA
03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
We love our Roo

jmvotto
03-06-2009, 11:02 PM
sled,
Your 07 left black prints?. Mine is solid is the ice is thick right now.. i want it to fall apart so i can replace with the roo, but i would like it black with white or beige roo ( probably have to special order).

aintskeered
03-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Jmvotto, Mine is an '07 and started leaving prints in 08... I didnt get the seadeck .. went with gator grip. No one at that time was offering the roo or the moomba inlays. I Have no Idea why but the new gator grip dont leave foot prints and dose not get nearley as hot as the factory stuff. I got a couple test samples from gator grip befor I put my boat in the water for the first time and I can not tell a differance between the old stuff and the new. very happy with it... wish it had a roo though. I am guessing sea deck is simular! I went with black both times!

Sled491
03-07-2009, 05:46 PM
JV, when I ordered mine they gave me a choice of colors, both inlay and base. So you should be able to get it made up as you want. I changed mine purely as an upgrade, but the side result was the no more black in the boat from the stock pad.