PDA

View Full Version : Under water LED lighting

Hammer
03-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Has anyone seen the new hot thing thats going now under water LED lighting looks pretty cool.Heres the web site www.abysslite.com I think it comes standard with some mc hate to say that word on here no offence to mc owners. This may be my new purchase we like to floate at night. whats evryone think ?

jjerrod
03-05-2009, 12:48 AM
that is sweet. we like to go out at night as well. After i get used to drilling holes in the boat after the tower install i might have to drill more holes for the under water lights.

Razzman
03-05-2009, 01:12 AM
The underwater lighting has been around quite awhile actually. MC uses the Abyss, while Tigé and Malibu use their own proprietary lights. There are actually a number of mfgrs of these things and none are anywhere near affordable with the exception of the BulletLines units at around $150 each.

I know a few guys with various lights and all have said the same thing, they are cool for awhile then it fades and you realize you just dropped a small fortune on lights. :p

Hammer
03-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Yea i thought the same thing , but knowing me all probly go ahead and do it since we do like to go out at night.But it is hard to let go of that kind of money.

tazz3069
03-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I got mine on ebay. I think I paid $100.00 for the pair. I already installed them. I just need to wire them up now. Still need to add more LED lights to the boat. Earmark audio in Texas is making me LED speader rings for the boat. Rings are $20.00 each. Being an electrician, I already have the LED lights that I need to finish the project. The guy I talked to was Justin. His number is 214-222-0974 or go to the website. www.earmarkaudio.com
Tazz

jclay5
03-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I got mine on ebay. I think I paid $100.00 for the pair. I already installed them. I just need to wire them up now. Still need to add more LED lights to the boat. Earmark audio in Texas is making me LED speader rings for the boat. Rings are $20.00 each. Being an electrician, I already have the LED lights that I need to finish the project. The guy I talked to was Justin. His number is 214-222-0974 or go to the website. www.earmarkaudio.com
Tazz

Can you send a direct link to the ones you got.. I can't seem to find any lighting.

Hammer
03-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Earmark marine audio did all my stereo system and Led's i guess they will install the under water lights to. They do great work great guys they know there stuff.

mustangairchair
03-05-2009, 09:16 PM
this is a great on line store good guys http://www.bulletlines.com/servlet/the-Under-Water-LEDs/Categories

Sled491
03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
those Abyss lights are the bomb. We just never go out at night.

Tazz how you doing these days, things pick up?