PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Digital Pro

Mobius Richard
03-04-2009, 01:39 AM
My '04 Mobius LSV has Perfect Pass Digital Pro. I have some buddies that are pretty hard core skiers, and the PP has a "slalom" mode. When I change to Slalom and set a speed of 30-33MPH the boat never gets above about 28MPH. The speedo seems to read accurate, and PP maintains a perfect speed in wakeboard mode, so I can't figure out what's going on with slalom. Any ideas?

- Mobius Richard

yearround
03-04-2009, 10:51 AM
i have heard what to do, i have even got instruction from PP. but i forgot how to do it.

i have found it easiest for me to just go to RPM mode and set the RPM for the speed i want to go. i think PP uses RPM anyway for slalom.

i am sure some one with better memory and more tech skills will answer.

maxpower220
03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
I believe that you have to calibrate the slalom mode for each speed. You can contact PP and they will help you.

Mikey
03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Yes as mentioned above you need to calibrate all the different speeds you want in slalom mode. I believe starting at about 22,24 mph through to 36 mph and if you want to get odd numbers you have to cheat the numbers . If you have the instructions , follow them from start to finish asuming your speedo is correct or use a gps to calibrate these.Not too hard takes about 5,10 minutes . If you don't have the instructions you can go on PP website or email for directions.

Mobius Richard
03-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the pointers, I'll give it a whirl calibrating it once I'm in the water for the season!

Sled491
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah it can be frusturating, but once it's set it is sooo sweet. They don't call it the marriage saver for nothing :)

brentsmiley
03-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn straight, my wife doesn't try to hide when I want to ski anymore.