PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cover for 97-00 Moomba

kparamore
03-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Hey,
I work for Overton's in Raleigh, NC and just wanted to post that we have a custom cover designed for a 97-00 Moomba Kanga CB/Mobius BR/Outback BR I/B It covers the swim platform. This cover is made by Westland and is in new condition in box. This cover retails on our website for $299.99 but I could sell for $199.99 to blow thru....If you'd like to look at the style go to www.overtons.com and in the search engine enter 71001

I can be reached at [email protected] with any questions.
thx
Kevin

moombadaze
03-04-2009, 09:15 AM
you know Kevin, when your company was asked to donate to the Florida annual Supra/Moomba Owners jamborees, they wouldn't even give up as much as on Overton's sticker.

Now your on the Moomba boards mooching free advertising.

I see a problem with this picture.

We Moomba owners tend to support those who support us.

Atlanta jamboree is coming up...

your company donating a wakeboard with bindings, for kids, would be a nice thing to do.

Heck, went i wrote a email to them about donations i did not even get a note back:(

kaneboats
03-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Once upon a time that name meant something in watersports. Now it's just a catalog like all the other ones with no personal touch. They just shipped me the wrong product and admitted they don't actually have the right one that was advertised. Booo.