PDA

View Full Version : New Proud Owner of a '07 Moomba LSV

meech
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
hey all,
i've been a silent reader of this forum for sometime now (thanks for all the great info) ...

i just purchased a '07 Moomba LSV & received it this past tuesday! man, i can't wait to hit the water ...

here are a few pics that i thought i'd share ... glad to be part of the moomba family!

Hammer
03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the Moomba family. Nice LSV you well love it.

04OUTBACK
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Very NICE.. and it Came with Wet Sounds on the Tower!
Where are you located?
Congrats and welcome.

BW

meech
03-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Very NICE.. and it Came with Wet Sounds on the Tower!
Where are you located?
Congrats and welcome.

BW

hey brad,
i live in seattle, wa ... but, we spend most of our time in crescent bar, wa on the columbia river ...

i had them install the wetsounds tower speakers, ws-420, syn2, syn4 and sub ... :)

meech
03-02-2009, 11:48 AM
meech, nice lookin' boat!

congrats on your purchase and finally coming out of the closet :).

e

haha - good one Ed ... :)

kaneboats
03-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Welcome aboard! You are going to love that boat. You'll like this family around here too.

tazz3069
03-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Nice boat. Welcome to the family.

Sled491
03-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Classic looking, welcome to the family

newty
03-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Nice boat! You don't have near enough junk in your garage.;) Waaay too clean! Seriously nice set-up.
We love Crescent Bar. We will be there 1st week of Aug. We should try to meet up if your around.

meech
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
hey newty,
thanks ....
we're there most weekends once the weather starts warming up ... where do you guys stay? we should definitely hook-up for a few beers ... let me know ... have a good one

Nice boat! You don't have near enough junk in your garage.;) Waaay too clean! Seriously nice set-up.
We love Crescent Bar. We will be there 1st week of Aug. We should try to meet up if your around.

Mobidick
03-10-2009, 03:39 AM
Speaking of Crescent Bar,

I've heard it's a pretty cool place. I live less than two hours away and have never been there. What's it like? (water depth, beaches or rocks, etc). Are there any events or best times of the year to go?

Thanks,

Mobi

meech
03-10-2009, 01:00 PM
hey mobidick,
you should definitely go check it out, it's well worth it ... all the big weekends are insane (memorial, 4th of july, labor day) ... plus, whenever there is a large concert playing at the gorge it tends to attract a lot of people too ... most weekends are usually busy.

it's a must to go to the sandbar (located directly below/behind the gorge amphitheater) .. you can only get there by boat ... i've attached a few pictures (i just did a google search and found these) ...

the water can be a little chilly at first, but feels more refreshing since the temps push to 90-110 degrees some days ...

let me know if you have any other questions ... feel free to PM me ... i know the area well and could recommend places to stay, etc ...

Speaking of Crescent Bar,

I've heard it's a pretty cool place. I live less than two hours away and have never been there. What's it like? (water depth, beaches or rocks, etc). Are there any events or best times of the year to go?

Thanks,

Mobi

moombadaze
03-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Mech, that 1st photo you have--last time i was there was about 20yrs ago and then if it was busy there might be 20-30 boats, times have changed except the water temp i bet-still cold:)

kaneboats
03-10-2009, 01:54 PM
That does look like fun. A little far to tow though. Any of you guys in the Northwest have restaurant suggestions for me? I'm in Seattle for a week later this month.

moombadaze
03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
That does look like fun. A little far to tow though. Any of you guys in the Northwest have restaurant suggestions for me? I'm in Seattle for a week later this month.

one problem that river water is colder in the middle of summer when the temps hit 100 than the lakes are around here in the middle of winter:)

wolfeman131
03-11-2009, 04:45 PM

If you happen to like fantastic steaks, this is the place:

"The Met" (aka The Metropolitan Grill)

http://www.themetropolitangrill.com/

I've had the pleasure to eat at many of the great steakhouses from NY, Boston, Chicago, Tampa, Atlanta, Dallas, L.A. and Chicago and I can tell you that the chateaubriand at The Met was arguably the best I've ever had.

A little stuffy and a little pricey, but I'd be there again in a second if I had the chance.

I'm now very hungy.

Schneider
03-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Newty/Meech:
Love Crescent Bar;). We have been going for years. Have logged many hours on the bar and in the white condos. The photo on my profile is at the sandbar. Good times. Recently we started staying at our family place at Sunserra. We're going to be there several times this year. I'll keep an eye out for you. BTW.... that is a classic color....very nice!

kaneboats
03-12-2009, 12:08 PM
If you happen to like fantastic steaks, this is the place:

"The Met" (aka The Metropolitan Grill)

http://www.themetropolitangrill.com/

Thanks, Drew. I'm looking for something decent.

meech
03-12-2009, 12:55 PM
schneider,
i have a place in sunserra too ... where is your unit located? i'm up on the arm ... stop by for a coldie ..i always have a fresh one coming out of our kegerator .. :)
i'll keep an eye out for you, but i can't really make out your boat in your profile pic ... PM me and we'll hook-up ...

Newty/Meech:
Love Crescent Bar;). We have been going for years. Have logged many hours on the bar and in the white condos. The photo on my profile is at the sandbar. Good times. Recently we started staying at our family place at Sunserra. We're going to be there several times this year. I'll keep an eye out for you. BTW.... that is a classic color....very nice!

Birdman_08_LSV
03-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Good lookin' boat man. Congrats!