PDA

View Full Version : A prayer for this little girls family

newty
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
This Just happened 5 miles from my house. The girl went to the middle school right behind my house.
Makes me sick that these people are allowed to roam free! I have my own opinions on how these animals should be handled.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_022209_news_body_of_13yo_found.400c913c.html

http://www.clark.wa.gov/sheriff/sorsearch/detailsheet.aspx?offenderkey=5597&mugshotkey=289088

I cant even express the way I feel bout this kind of stuff. 13 years old... I hope the bastard rots in hell!

tazz3069
02-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I second that motion. Here in Vegas, there is a case going right now about a animal name Chester Stiles. He video tape himself have sex with a baby and another with a 6 year old. People like that do not deserve to walk the same grounds as we do. I can really express my feeling about these people on this family sight. All I can say is that they deserve to be punished to the extent of the law.

moombadaze
02-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Newty, Hell is to good for them. You and I think very much alike in this I think.

Prayers to her family

gene
02-25-2009, 08:29 AM
I think they should take him back to that same feild, rape him, beat him to death and leave him for dead. Saves the tax payers money and instant justice. EYE FOR AN EYE (BABY)!!!!

tazz3069
02-25-2009, 08:46 AM
That is true ED. But in real life, that will never happen. They will put him in a jail with either the same offenders or in an area by himself. They want to protect him. I say, do it like the old days. Take out back, in front of a firing squad, and end it. You know if he or they get the death penalty the we, tax payers, pay for his meals, education, medical, cable TV, etc. until the day. You know that process will last for about 10 to 15 years.

Hammer
02-25-2009, 09:44 AM
I agree with every thing said on this forum these people need to be stoned to death ! Let the families stone them.I pray every day for angels to protect my little girls i have 3. ages 7,6,and 3 these people are animals SICK.It is true everyone at Moomba is like family.My prayers go out to this family.

Sled491
02-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Children are a treasure and a gift. My prayers go to this young lady and "VICTIM"!!

I have a way to take care of these sick bas&%$#@ as these liberal save the world types seem to feel that these freaks can be worked back into society. We need to take our lesson from the animal kingdom who seem to have no problem deleting these sick ones from the pride/herd etc to keep from destroying the gene pool.

moombadaze
02-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Children are a treasure and a gift. My prayers go to this young lady and "VICTIM"!!

I have a way to take care of these sick bas&%$#@ as these liberal save the world types seem to feel that these freaks can be worked back into society. We need to take our lesson from the animal kingdom who seem to have no problem deleting these sick ones from the pride/herd etc to keep from destroying the gene pool.

well said Sled