PDA

View Full Version : WakeGames in Orlando

Reese350
02-18-2009, 11:16 PM
My kids are itching to start wakeboarding competitively so we're going down to the WakeGames (www.kingofwake.com) in Orlando April 23-26 to let them compete in the 9-under division. I'm going to get some Moomba stickers put on their boards. Anyone else going? It would be great to have some good Moomba representation there!

Scott

Reese350
02-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Cool, it will be great to see SC represented. Their coach (Chris Laske) pulls them behind a Launch 22 SSV so they are all about the Supra's too! Should be fun!

kaneboats
02-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Cool. Please everyone come to FL and spend money. Yea!

Reese350
02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Good call Ed, I'm on it.

Trust me, it's not hard to get me to spend $$ in FL in the middle of the MI winter. I think the boys have caught onto that. This is our second wakeboarding trip to Orlando this winter.

Chefwong
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM
By the end of April wakeboarding has already started for me in Michigan! Piers will go in end of next month.

I’ll be in Orlando in March and will be doing a gravel tour stop but I won’t be there for Wake Game (I wish!)

Good luck down there Bring home some Mid-west Gold

Do you guys compete during the summer time at all? If you looking for some good competitions come down and see us at the Indiana INT, I believe we have a couple stops in Angola this year, which wouldn't be to bad of a drive..

Reese350
02-20-2009, 09:17 PM
We bumped into Shaun Murray last weekend at the boat show and he was telling us about the INT League so we'll check it out. They are only 9 and 7 and WakeGames is their first competition so we'll see how they like it. They live for wakeboarding and are super stoked.

ian ashton
02-22-2009, 09:04 AM
By the end of April wakeboarding has already started for me in Michigan! Piers will go in end of next month.

What lake? I feel like Cass Lake was frozen 'till mid may last year. Although I looked at a house on a canal yesterday, and the canal wasn't frozen, lake was though. Very weird.

Chefwong
02-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm on palmer lake in Colon, I'm south of battle Creek/Kalamazoo

Last year we had the peirs in the last weekend in march, which was the first weekend there was no ice. The first run of the year is wet suits and 36 degree water!