PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Ralley??

Shawn
02-17-2004, 02:11 PM
We live in Southern Wisconsin and have been waiting for our new LSV to arrive from Lauderdale Lakes Marina. My wife and I were wondering if Moomba had any ralleys were we can meet other Moomba owners. Dose anyone know of any?

NateLSV
03-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Last year Moomba held a rally in Laughlin, Nevada but that might be a little urther than you want to go.

Brian Raymond
03-05-2004, 12:23 AM
It sounds like a great idea, to get Moomba/Supra owners together with thier new and old boats that they are proud of and want to show off. The commarodity that is instilled in the skiboat owners is awesome, especially when gathered together, sharing the same themes of family fun, and thrashing water. This is a great idea, and has been done elsewhere with great success. Input from other viewers would help keep the hype snowball rolling, to maybe make this an event. Brian Raymond

lowdrag
03-05-2004, 03:03 AM
You should check out Midwest Wakefest. Do a google search and the site will pop right up. It's in Ottawa Illinois on the Illinois river, so it's not all that far from you. I'm a Moomba owner and plan on being there. I'm sure there will be plenty of others as well.

Shawn
03-05-2004, 08:41 PM
How do you think we should go about gathering people to meet up at Wakefest? We can ad a post and find out how many people are going. That could lead to a more organized event, perhaps a midwest ralley? I am going to go ahead and start a link on the boat owners page.