PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlite ROAM

volfo
02-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Just bought this new board and can't believe how different it looks than my Ronix Vault and the other boards I've ridden. Looks like it must be very loose and very slick and very fun. Anyone have one - am I gonna like it?

04OUTBACK
02-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Volfo
I bought one 2 summers ago. 05' 139.. loved it on smooth days.. my wife, really loves it.. great for learning surface 180s and 360s on. takes some getting used to, but will improve your riding on other boards because you have to learn to edge more to control it. it has good pop on wake jumps, just watch out landing becuase it is slick!
I got the 08 144 last February and like it too.. now the wife has the 139 setup and i have the 144!

I doubt you'll want it to be an everyday board, but get some glass and you'll LOVE it just for fun and playfulness!

volfo
02-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Hard to have a new toy you can't play with for months. I ordered the '08 Roam 144 on closeout from evogear. Have some hinge boots coming, too. i have some Ronix boots now that are comfortable but it takes awhile to get them on. Bought my son a CWB wakeboard and hinge boots for his 8th birthday and everytime I put my boots on he just starts laughing and says Dad you should have gotten my boots. He is right.