PDA

View Full Version : summer

moombadaze
01-27-2009, 01:52 PM
I am off work today so i mowed the yard and noticed that the tree in the front yard is starting to sprout leaves, and it very easy to tell that the days are getting longer.:)

SEARK
01-27-2009, 02:50 PM
I guess that's the bad thing about living in FL, you have to mow the yard year round.

moombadaze
01-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I guess that's the bad thing about living in FL, you have to mow the yard year round.
beats shovelin snow:p

worse is putting up chistmas lights on the house and burning your legs on the roof and having sweat roll into your eyes and blind you.

ian ashton
01-27-2009, 03:05 PM
I hate Michigan.

kaneboats
01-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I haven't cut my grass in about 2 months but I sure haven't shoveled any snow. Its 75 today so I know we're past the worst of winter now. We are getting a cool down at the end of the week though.

jmvotto
01-27-2009, 03:33 PM
6 to 10 inches tonight of the white stuff
ski weekend with the boys 24th annual.
glad I can multi task or life would be dull, I do miss my moomba but next weekend is the boat show so I can get excited

lots more winter here.

Ian move to NY we have hills for your snowboard LOL

ian ashton
01-27-2009, 04:21 PM
We have hills too (aka former landfills, lol) but its just not the same! I haven't been out snowboarding at all this year, I just miss the water! I'm thinking about inviting myself to sunny Florida to get a pull from someone!

Sled491
01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
It's funny, I spend all week in Phoenix and fly home to WI for the weekends and to be honest it seems to be the perfect combination of cold and warm. I get to go riding on the weekends and hang out at work in a short sleve shit all week at work.

But Ian I have to admit I've thinking about moving to Florida for years. It's my kids that keep saying no.

Waynes345
01-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I haven't even seen my lawn in two months. We've had snow last as long as I can remember adn have only had one day above freezing since the beginning of January. Good thing we enjoy sliding on the white stuff.

ian ashton
01-27-2009, 09:13 PM
It's funny, I spend all week in Phoenix and fly home to WI for the weekends and to be honest it seems to be the perfect combination of cold and warm. I get to go riding on the weekends and hang out at work in a short sleve shit all week at work.

But Ian I have to admit I've thinking about moving to Florida for years. It's my kids that keep saying no.

I've been trying to find reasons not to move to Dallas ever since I went there a few months ago. In my line of work its a great place to be, the weather is awesome, the girls, well - the girls are nice to look at...

...wait, why am I still in Michigan?

McMoomba
01-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I've been trying to find reasons not to move to Dallas ever since I went there a few months ago. In my line of work its a great place to be, the weather is awesome, the girls, well - the girls are nice to look at...

...wait, why am I still in Michigan?

Come on down Ian, I can always use another rider/driver...

smokedog2
01-27-2009, 11:57 PM
There is still someone working in Michigan?

I note many of their best economic minds have gone to Washington to do for the rest of us what they have done at home. I’m so excited my leg is tingling.

Sled491
01-28-2009, 12:31 AM
SD do I note a hint of sarcasm? :)

kaneboats
01-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Hint? I think it was lathered in it.

Sled491
01-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Maybe I don't want to go there?

GeauxTigers
01-28-2009, 03:19 PM
We got a nice storm in over the weekend. Getting another 4" today and plan to go skiing in Deer Valley Friday. The missus is off, kids are in school, so it's a date for us! LOL!

1LOKMOOMBA
01-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I'd be mowing snow. WE NEED SOME HEAT.